Saturday, August 29, 2015

4DE can Suck My Dick

At least, they could if I had a dick to suck.  Seriously, though, I'm getting SO pissed off with this company, it's not even funny.  In the past few months, I have spent approximately $200 on their pre-orders of My Little Pony plushies.  They put out pre-orders of favorite characters such as Fluttershy, Rarity, Doctor Whooves, and Princess Twilight Sparkle.  I ordered one of each character, and have been waiting, first with patience, for the pre-orders to be shipped to my home.  They gave a set date of June 30 (or possibly July 30, I can't freaking remember) where the ponies would be shipped out.  It never happened.  This company continues to push back the dates of their shipment, and now it's not even a set date.  It's a freaking SEASON.  So basically we could go the ENTIRE year without seeing hide nor hair of these plushies.  People are getting understandably frustrated with this company for being so lazy in their attempts to get the products out to their customers.  Why is it so difficult to get their shit together?  I just don't get it.  Even the Chinese bootleg company produces and ships at a steady rate.  It's a shame, too.  Because their plushies ARE quality plushies.  I personally have the Pinkie Pie one, and my boyfriend has the Twilight Sparkle one that I gave him.  They are quality, and for $30 each, they're actually really great plushies that other people could create and sell for hundreds of dollars.  I'm just so frustrated with this company, because, honestly, I just want my Fluttershy!  I don't care if I get the others or not, but I have really been excited about getting Fluttershy.

But I may never get her.  That's pretty damn disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment