Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ink and Piercings

I must admit, I'm a tattoo addict.  I ADORE getting tattoos.  As a cutter, there's something refreshing about having all that pain, with a beautiful piece of art as the result instead of a bunch of mindless gashes in my skin.  I have...geez, I lost count of how many tattoos I have.  More than 10, I know.  And I would like more.  In fact, one of these days, I would like to get a bass guitar on my leg.  More specifically, I want to get the bass guitar from FLCL on my leg.  First off, FLCL is one of my favorite anime.  And, Kari Wahlgren is my favorite voice actress.  AND, the bass guitar is my favorite musical instrument.  So, it would be such a perfect tattoo for me.
I'm not as obsessed with piercings, however.  I used to have my ears pierced.  I say "used to" because, while one hole is still open, the other closed up.  I can't get an earring shoved through it to save my life.  It would be nice to have them re-pierced, though.  There are plenty of earrings that I really like and would wear on a consistent basis, so I figure it would be worthwhile to get them re-pierced.  Today, I was supposed to go to Epic Tattoos with my boyfriend to get my nose pierced.  Unfortunately, my honey has not been feeling well today, so we're having to postpone that.  It's okay, though, we WILL get it done.  I'm excited about it.  My guy thinks girls with nose rings are pretty hot, so I'm REALLY excited to sort of "pretty" myself up for him.
I'm hoping we'll get there very soon.  But, the most important thing right now is for my baby to feel better!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment